"The Ride" Store. Shirts, hats and more!

"The Ride" Store.  Shirts, hats and more!
Get your "Ride" Shirts and Hats while they last! All profits will be donated. Click on the banner above.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Washington Township Police Department Motorcycle Safety Course

On August 10, 2008 the Washington Township Police Department held a Motorcycle Safety Course that I attended. I want to thank Sergeant Rich Skinner, Sergeant Bill Curl and their colleagues for their time and effort in running the course. It was free of charge and covered skills like riding over obstacles, braking, swerving and tight turns, among others. The course was well worth the time and with all the DOPES out there driving cars it is always a good idea to improve your skills!





Rich Skinner (above) instructing riders.


Bill Curl giving me last minute instructions.








Me and Smeltzy at the class. It was fun. (But I don't like that he looks taller then me in this picture).





That's better!