"The Ride" Store. Shirts, hats and more!

"The Ride" Store.  Shirts, hats and more!
Get your "Ride" Shirts and Hats while they last! All profits will be donated. Click on the banner above.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Introducing "The Ride" Shirts and Hats!, (American Journey)



Introducing "The Ride" shirts and hat! Get your limited edition apparel while they last!. Styles for Men and Women. The Logo says "American Road" "Where Freedom Rides." Perfect don't you think? Very cool! Click on the link on the top of the page "Frank's Ride," to view all products.

All profits will be donated.





Ride For The Warriors
Categories:
Shirts (short)
Shirts (long)
Hats & Caps
Sign up for the newsletter!


Shirts (short)(back to top)

Hats & Caps(back to top)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Frank, Great shirts! Nice artwork! I just ordered one, how could I not!! Maybe I was your first order! Good luck with the sales.

The Ride said...

Thanks! The Logo is really cool, I like it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Frank, I just ordered one of your shirts and will wear it proudly. We all saw the article in the local paper about your "Ride". I am so proud of you. Have a great time and good luck.
Love,
your cousin Mickey

The Ride said...

Thanks Mickey I appreciate it! It’s been an outstanding experience! I hope you are all enjoying the pictures and the stories on my website. Give my best to everyone and keep checking for updates. Hope to see all of you soon, when I get back.