"The Ride" Store. Shirts, hats and more!

"The Ride" Store.  Shirts, hats and more!
Get your "Ride" Shirts and Hats while they last! All profits will be donated. Click on the banner above.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Reagen Library (American Journey)



The Ronald Reagan Library and Museum is an incredible place. It is a fitting tribute to an outstanding leader and president. The museum also contains Air Force One. This plane was used from Nixon through 2001 for George W. Bush. It was a highlight of my trip!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Frank,

This had to be an incredible experience for you!! :) I never knew how many amazing things there are to see at this Library....thanks to your beautiful slideshow! Way more than I imagined. Can't wait for you to tell me all about it.

Unknown said...

i want to come on the next trip... hee hee.. great shots.. enjoy

Mike Milo said...

Man! you'd think that living a few miles form this place that I'd have visited... but noooooooo! Not me!
You shame me Mr. Frank!

The Ride said...

Thanks everyone! Yes I got alot of people interested in the NEXT trip. I think I'll sell tickets for people to come along, like a tour!!! Lol...

Mike, Get ur but over to the Reagan Library!