"The Ride" Store. Shirts, hats and more!

"The Ride" Store.  Shirts, hats and more!
Get your "Ride" Shirts and Hats while they last! All profits will be donated. Click on the banner above.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Bear Tooth Pass, North Yellowstone, (American Journey)

I'm running out of adjectives to describe this trip. This is the Bear Tooth Pass leading into North Yellowstone. It ascends 11 thousand feet on the edge of the mountain into a town called Cook. The week before I got there it snowed 2-3 feet. I'm going to let the pictures do the talking!







Fellow Bikers.


This is Ted. I met Ted on top of the Bear Tooth Pass. Ted is riding a yellow Honda Trike from Portland Oregon to Portland Maine. By coincidence as I was heading west Ted was heading east and we met in the middle on Bear Tooth Pass. Good luck Ted! Rubber side down!









The town of Cook.





Vicky at the Bear Tooth Cafe' was very informative and helpful about the area. Thanks Vicky!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frank - the pictures are magnificant! what a beautiful country we have! chad and i will love to join you on your next adventure...we HAVE to do this one day. safe travels!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! How breathtaking are those pictures! It's so nice that you are giving people, who never had the opportunity to see these parts of our a country, a chance to get an idea what the USA has to offer. And on another note, I think you should babysit Leanna, so Chad and Rosemarie can do the trip too one day!!! LOL

Unknown said...

Very nice photos Frank. Susan that's an excellent idea Frank can babysit..:)

The Ride said...

Thanks Ro. The country is awesome! You and Chad are always welcome!

The Ride said...

Thanks Susan and I would babysit. However Chad would get lost without me!

The Ride said...

So Susan and MEl can babysit while they go. You hear that Ro?

Mike Milo said...

Nice! It really is amazing how beautiful our country can be. Until of course you get to L.A. and all that beauty has faded into the wooden people.

The Ride said...

Yeah Mike the country is beautiful! People... some great others drive like dopes!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Greed,

Stunning photography...........you are a true American patriot. Keep up the good work. Say hello to Vince for me when you visit The Whiskey in L.A. How are the funds? Did you sell any of your bike`s spare parts yet? Let me know if you need any cash to get home............. I will call The Officer

The Ride said...

Lol...Thanks Mr. Greed. I was ok on funds. But if I needed any I would have called you.