"The Ride" Store. Shirts, hats and more!

"The Ride" Store.  Shirts, hats and more!
Get your "Ride" Shirts and Hats while they last! All profits will be donated. Click on the banner above.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Go West Young Man, (PA to Cleveland), (American Journey)



Well I got back to North Jersey from Wildwood with 495 miles under my belt. Then I headed to Cleveland to visit The Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame. Riding through PA. I noticed the miles and miles of farms, mountains and woodlands. It was a nice ride having perfect weather with a perfect sunny but cool day. No traffic! Nothing! Not even during rush hour! I love it! The ride took a little over 9 hours and I got to Cleveland with 985 miles on the trip odometer.



One of the things I'm going to miss about Jersey is the end of summer and the shore. Well I may not be as far from home as I thought. I found this in the middle of PA. Who Knew?




2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG No traffic and NICE weather?!!!You must have been in your glory.. Hee Hee..

The Ride said...

Yes and it gets better. Stay tuned!