"The Ride" Store. Shirts, hats and more!

"The Ride" Store.  Shirts, hats and more!
Get your "Ride" Shirts and Hats while they last! All profits will be donated. Click on the banner above.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Miller Brewing Company, (American Journey)

I took a tour of the Miller Brewing Company. It was a good tour throughout the brewery. You get the history of the beer, go inside and see how they make it, bottle it, pack it, then you get to drink it...and it's all free. Beat that!

Bottling and canning.

Brewing.

Around the brewery.


Tasting in the beer garden that Miller built and used in the late 1800's.



A shout out to the ladies from CO. who were having a reunion while enjoying the beer garden. Thanks for the tips about CO.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey FJ - may I suggest posting a MAP of your journey? This way your fellow 'road warriors' can see where you're headed, hey you never know, there's a chance we may be in the same state/city. Be safe and enjoy the ride. JD

The Ride said...

Great idea. Thx. I'll have to see if I can do that.

Anonymous said...

Sue and the Aunts just got back from NH. Everyone wishes you well. How 'bout if you come sit the twins and I'll take the next leg of your journey? LOL!! By the way they all thing you're nuts. But I think they think we're all nuts. Anyone got a mirror?
Cuz Karen

The Ride said...

Lol...I know they do. Maybe they have a point?...lol. I may have to swing by PA to babysit on my way back. :-)