"The Ride" Store. Shirts, hats and more!

"The Ride" Store.  Shirts, hats and more!
Get your "Ride" Shirts and Hats while they last! All profits will be donated. Click on the banner above.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Reno, NV., (American Journey)


I left Salt Lake City and rode straight to Reno. 523 miles, it took over 10 hours. It was the longest day of riding so far this trip. It was pouring rain when I left, them cold and some wind, then it got hot and then I fought the setting sun for several hours while I was headed west. But by that night I was in "the biggest little city in the world." I stayed the night and when I got up the next morning I saw roads closed and tents up all over the city. When I asked what was going on I found out that "Street Vibrations" was starting the next day. Street Vibrations is a motorcycle festival. I couldn't miss that so I stayed another night. Less then 3 weeks before I stayed in Atlantic City at Harrah's and now I am at Harrah's in Reno, completely unplanned


Click on the video below to see an interview I did with News Channel 4 in Reno, NV. You can also go to their website to see more. http://www.krnv.com/Global/category.asp?C=6049&nav=menu113_1



Street Vibrations


Indian Motorcycles have a new line, the 2009 Indian bikes. These are great looking bikes.

The Ride gets some more bugs washed off.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may not be a RockStar YET, but I knew you would oneday be infamous, I mean FAMOUS!!! (Thank God, you are & I quote "Not a fan of any criminal organizations or biker gangs.") I think you should have taken me along as the camera person...btw on the same news site they did a biker chick story...I think there may be a future in that for me...LMAO!!!!

The Ride said...

Lol... all good ideas

Unknown said...

ya know Mel Mel..has to bust some chops.. I'm enjoying the blog and your stories and of course all the photos. Keep up the good work:) have fun kiddo..

Mike Milo said...

Very cool man! Lookin' forward to seeing y6ou here in L.A. next!

The Ride said...

Thanks Mel! Glad u r enjoying it. C u soon Mike!