"The Ride" Store. Shirts, hats and more!

"The Ride" Store.  Shirts, hats and more!
Get your "Ride" Shirts and Hats while they last! All profits will be donated. Click on the banner above.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lodi WI, (American Journey)

I left Milwaukee with 1,500 miles under my belt. I rode to Lodi, WI. to visit my friends Mike & Silke. As I headed out the clouds started rolling in.


I got to Lodi that night just in time to have a cold one with Mike.


She looks like a bit of a monster, but she is really very sweet...lol.

Lodi is home to a "Susie the Duck," apparently a famous bird. She moved into downtown Lodi in 1948 and is still here, or at least her lineage today. Every August the town throws "Susie the Duck Day."
The famous Susie the Duck.
Lodi, WI.




Lake Wisconsin right near downtown Lodi.





Thanks Mike & Silke for some great home cooked meals and a nice break from the road.

No comments: