"The Ride" Store. Shirts, hats and more!

"The Ride" Store.  Shirts, hats and more!
Get your "Ride" Shirts and Hats while they last! All profits will be donated. Click on the banner above.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame, (American Journey)


I stopped at The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame in Cleveland, OH. It sits on the banks of Lake Erie right next to the Cleveland Browns Stadium and the Science Museum. The exhibits were cool and as you can see by the pictures so was the building. There were main exhibits on Elvis, The Stones and The Beatles. However they apparently rotate exhibits so several of my favorite Hall Of Fame inductees only had a small display here and there. Also there is a strictly enforced no picture policy inside the museum. (It's a bit odd that you can't take pictures especially when you consider Rock & Rolls' rebellious nature and love of freedom). But it was a fun stop and worth doing.


I want to thank Rob who works over at The Hall Of Fame. Rob had my "American Journey" trip announced on Sirius Satellite Radio live from the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame. They wished me well and asked all those listening to support the Wounded Warrior Project.


These are a bunch of great pictures of, and around the Hall Of Fame.











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Frank - Glad to see that you are doing well & made it to the R & R Hall of Fame. We want to hear more about the food that you are eating & the people that you have met along the way...I'm sure you have some funny stories!

Cary! said...

Hey thanks for posting these pictures and information about the Rock Hall! It looks like you had a great time :) I work for Positively Cleveland and we're trying to get the word out about the Rock Hall, so thanks for the help. Just so you know, there are also a lot of other cool things to do in Cleveland... We have the Football Hall of Fame, an art museum with a world-class collection and all kinds of activities. If you enjoyed the Rock Hall I definitely encourage you to check out the rest of the city! You can find more information on our website: http://www.positivelycleveland.com/visiting/things_to_do.

Hope I haven't overstepped my bounds by leaving this comment; just working to let people know about what Cleveland has to offer! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to Email me :) Rock on!

Cary A. Andrews
Positively Cleveland
cary.a.andrews@gmail.com

The Ride said...

Hey Ro-Alot of burgers. Very abundant when on the road! Going to need to lock it down when back home...lol.

People have been great. Everywhere I go very friendly and helpful Good to see.

Keep checking the Journey. Talk to u soon, thx.

The Ride said...

Carry-sounds good. Next time I'm in Cleveland I'll have to check out those other locations. I had fun there. Science museum was closed but that looked like a fun place. Thanks for the info.